1/1 Photo of Chile Garden Salsa
Sue Lau's Note:
You want it hot? Here it is! Use all the chilies you've been growing in your garden. Just make sure you keep the kids away, cause this is like playing with fire!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 fresh jalapeno chiles, stem and pitch removed (seeds optional)
- 2 fresh habanero peppers, stem and pitch removed (seeds optional)
- 2 serrano chilies, stem and pitch removed (seeds optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Chop one of the tomatoes coarsely and place in a blender with one each of the jalapenos, habaneros, serranos, and the lime juice.
- 2Pulse until the mixture has broken down into a sauce.
- 3Chop the other tomato; also finely chop the remaining jalapeno, habanero, and serrano, placing all in a small bowl.
- 4Mix in onions, cilantro, and mixture from blender.
- 5Add salt and adjust to taste.
- 6Allow to sit 1-2 hours to blend flavors before serving.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chile Garden Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (624 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 599.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g