Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was the lucky recipient of one of these tasty morsels at dinner out one night, and now we're ALL the lucky recipients of this recipe! :) Even if you're cutting back on sodium, I suggest adding even just a teensy-weensy salt. It really makes a difference. These can be an appetizer and might be nice served them with a yogurt sauce. These also reheat well. I reheat them in my toaster oven. (Prep time and cook time do not include time to bake the potato.)
- Crumble baked potato; discard skin.
- Saute' onion and spices with 2 T olive oil.
- Combine with the potato and gradually add chickpea flour.
- Adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Form into patties and saute with a little olive oil.