A South African smoothie with fresh fruit. Easy to make and you can substitute what you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4-1/2 small cantaloupe (peeled, seeded, and sliced-I use frozen)
- 1/2 cup apple juice (or apricot juice or even orange juice)
- 2 -3 pitted cherries (I use frozen)
- 1/4 cup raspberries (I use frozen when I can't get fresh) or 1/4 cup blackberry (I use frozen when I can't get fresh)
- 3 -4 ice cubes (if using frozen fruit you won't need ice)
- 1Put all ingredients into blender.
- 2Blend until desired consistency is reached.
- 3Pour into a glasses and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cantaloupe Smoothie(South Africa)
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g