Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe hails from "Breaking the Food Seduction" by Neal Barnard, MD. It's high in protein, low in calories and dairy free!
- Place vegetables and water in a large soup pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, and simmer until veggies are tender, about 10 minutes.
- remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer in small batches to a blender and puree (carefully!) until smooth.
- Reheat in a soup pot over medium high heat, stirring often, until hot.
- Do not boil.