Wendys Kitchen's Note:
This recipe was on the label of a mango chutney jar. Really simple to make. I normally bake my samosas but this recipe does call for it to be deep fried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook frozen vegetables as per directions until just cooked.
- 2Drain and combine the herbs and dried herbs in a bowl.
- 3Brush edges of wrapper with water, place 2 tsp of filling in the centre and fold in half diagonally to seal.
- 4Heat oil in large frying pan and cook until golden brown.
- 5Option is to lay samosas on baking tray, brush with olive oil or spray and bake at 220 degrees C for 20 minutes turning after 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheats Vegetable Samosas
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 333.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g