Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was on the label of a mango chutney jar. Really simple to make. I normally bake my samosas but this recipe does call for it to be deep fried.
- Cook frozen vegetables as per directions until just cooked.
- Drain and combine the herbs and dried herbs in a bowl.
- Brush edges of wrapper with water, place 2 tsp of filling in the centre and fold in half diagonally to seal.
- Heat oil in large frying pan and cook until golden brown.
- Option is to lay samosas on baking tray, brush with olive oil or spray and bake at 220 degrees C for 20 minutes turning after 10 minutes.