Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Simple easy home made soup, ideal for lunch.
Make and share this Carrot, Onion, Lentil, Tomato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 carrot, grated (shredded)
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 ounce lentils
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree (paste I think)
- 1⁄2 pint water
- Heat oil in pan.
- Fry lentils, onions and grated carrot gently, until onion is softened.
- Add water and tomato puree (paste).
- Bring to a boil Turn down to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Season and serve with bread.