A good juice to enjoy if you are on a weight loss programme.
Make and share this Carrot and Tomato Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- Freeze the chopped tomatoes and carrots for 30 minutes.
- Put the frozen tomato cubes in a blender or in a smoothie maker and blend.
- Toss in the frozen carrot cubes and blend again.
- Add celery pieces, salt and pepper and blend.
- Add ice cubes and lemon juice and blend again.
- Pour juice into a long stemmed glass and serve chilled.
Love this. It is delicious - especially on a hot day.