Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is something I created out of my love for indian food. It satiates the craving for garlic and potatoes.
- 6 russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 head chopped garlic (at least a head)
- 1 box frozen spinach
- chopped fresh parsley (as much as you want)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric (or to taste)
- 1 dash cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne (or to taste)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 to taste salt (or to taste)
- peas (optional)
- cauliflower (optional)
- Fry onion over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and continue cooking for about 10 or 15 minutes, until onions are soft.
- Add garlic and cook for only seconds.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and stir and let heat through.
- Reduce heat to medium low and then cover and let cook until potatoes are soft and ingredients are melded.
- Stir frequently.