1 hr 20 mins
Carol Bullock's Note:
This is something I created out of my love for indian food. It satiates the craving for garlic and potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 head chopped garlic (at least a head)
- 1 box frozen spinach
- chopped fresh parsley (as much as you want)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric (or to taste)
- 1 dash cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (or to taste)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 to taste salt (or to taste)
- peas (optional)
- cauliflower (optional)
- 1Fry onion over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- 2Add potatoes and continue cooking for about 10 or 15 minutes, until onions are soft.
- 3Add garlic and cook for only seconds.
- 4Then add the rest of the ingredients and stir and let heat through.
- 5Reduce heat to medium low and then cover and let cook until potatoes are soft and ingredients are melded.
- 6Stir frequently.
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carol's Creation
Serving Size: 1 (678 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.8
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1276.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.8 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 13.6 g