Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 35 mins
I like this salad in the summer with our BBQ evenings. It is tart and a little hot. If you don't do hot so well, use one pepper.
- Slice the cucumbers lengthwise and remove seeds with a spoon or melon baller.
- Slice each half into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
- Toss gently and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Place the cucumbers in a serving bowl and add the chilies, lime juice, and garlic.
- Toss well.
- Cover and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.