1/1 Photo of Cantaloupe Sorbet
Very freshing and cool for those long hot summer days. Needs to refrigerate for 1 hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the cantaloupe chunks into the container of an electric blender.
- 2Puree until mixture is smooth.
- 3Measure 4 cups of puree and discard the rest.
- 4Return the 4 cups of puree back to the blender; add in the sugar and lemon juice.
- 5Pulse quickly to blend.
- 6Transfer mixture to a bowl; cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- 7Freeze mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufactuer's directions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (925 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 131.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 131.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g