Very freshing and cool for those long hot summer days. Needs to refrigerate for 1 hour.
Make and share this Cantaloupe Sorbet recipe from Food.com.
- Put the cantaloupe chunks into the container of an electric blender.
- Puree until mixture is smooth.
- Measure 4 cups of puree and discard the rest.
- Return the 4 cups of puree back to the blender; add in the sugar and lemon juice.
- Pulse quickly to blend.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl; cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Freeze mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufactuer's directions.