1/1 Photo of Cantaloupe and Blueberries With Fresh Strawberry Sauce
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
Source: Anne Lindsay's New Light Cooking This dessert is best made when fresh local berries are available. It looks especially pretty if you garnish each serving with a strawberry fan. To make the fans simply slice strawberry from tip almost but not completely through, then fan out slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree strawberries in blender or foodprocessor.
- 2Add sugar, kirshc and lemon juice then process to mix.
- 3Halve cantaloupe, remove seeds and cut flesh into bite sized pieces.
- 4Spoon cantaloupe and blueberries into 4 stemmed glasses.
- 5Drizzle sauce over fruit, garnish with strawberry fans if using and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe and Blueberries With Fresh Strawberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g