Source: Anne Lindsay's New Light Cooking This dessert is best made when fresh local berries are available. It looks especially pretty if you garnish each serving with a strawberry fan. To make the fans simply slice strawberry from tip almost but not completely through, then fan out slices.
- Puree strawberries in blender or foodprocessor.
- Add sugar, kirshc and lemon juice then process to mix.
- Halve cantaloupe, remove seeds and cut flesh into bite sized pieces.
- Spoon cantaloupe and blueberries into 4 stemmed glasses.
- Drizzle sauce over fruit, garnish with strawberry fans if using and enjoy.