Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A fabulous recipe from Rose Elliot my favourite Vegetarian Cookbook author. Her recipes are very simple, delicious and always work!
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 420 g cannellini beans, drained
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 3 -4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 black olives, stoned
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3 -4 basil leaves, torn
- Put the garlic, cannellini beans, lemon juice, sun-dried tomatoes and black olives into a food processor and whiz to a thick chunky puree.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Tear the basil leaves over the top.