Chef #208121's Note:
A simple dehydrator recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the strawberries for the dehydrator.
- 2Dip each strawberry in the Gelatin or the sugar.
- 3IF you are making this for Vegetarian/Vegan use only the sugar do not use the gelatin because Gelatin is not vegetarian. I do not know if the recipe would work with the commerical Vegan "Jels".
- 4Dry according to your dehydrator instructions for Strawberries.
- 5The result should be a 'candied' strawberry slice that you simply eat like candy.
- 6Adjust the amount of sugar or Gelatin if needed for the amount of strawberries you are using. Simply buy pound of bulk Gelatin and save for the next session or try it on other fruits.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g