Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this as a light dinner. I usually serve it with steamed brown rice, steamed tortillas. You could sprinkle it with cheese, but I don't. You can also add some grilled chicken or shrimp if you like
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, i use olive oil pam
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 small zucchini, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn, no need to thaw
- 1 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped or 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onions and garlic, cook and stir until translucent.
- Add zucchini and peppers and saute until soft.
- Stir in corn and beans.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Salt to taste.
I follow this recipe to a "T" and it turned out perfect. It was sooo beautiful and tasty, and yet great with my chili powder chicken. Thanks for posting!!
Love this, it has been a favorite of mine since forever. We never put beans in it and we always have it as a side dish.