Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Nice spicy potatoes crunchy crisp. Use as much spice or as little as you want. great served with breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Heat oven to 400F degrees.
- Spread the potatoes single layer on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with the paprika, chili, cajun spice and then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Mix the potatoes with a spatula to coat all sides evenly.
- Season with salt.
- Bake potatoes until crisp, turning with a spatula every 10 minutes, Apprx 40 minutes.
Excellent! A great way to make potatoes. I especially liked the Cajun seasoning. Easy to prepare!Thanks for sharing this recipe, Bergy!
Not really hash browns are they? They're roasted potatoes, and as such are quite nice. I suggest letting these bad boys bake for about 30 and then pan frying em in oil and then you'll actually have cajun crispy hash browns that are really hash browns.
Great recipe. I made them with sweet potatoes and omitted the chili powder. My husband and I loved these "hash browns" and will definitely have them again.