Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am planning to make this for Thanksgiving. Sounds like a nice squash option. The recipe came from Wegmans. Update: Hi all.. This is my recipe....and it is yucky!! If I could rate my own recipe, I wouuld give it a 1*...yep, it's that bad!! Perhaps it could be salvaged with far less onions, and maybe using a nice sweet onion rather than red onions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine squash and onions in large shallow pan.
- Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss lightly.
- Roast for 55 minutes until tender and brown.
- Add spinach and craisins, toss.