5oz.fries= 65 calories, 0g fat, 6mg sodium, 16.5 carbs, 4g fiber, 3g sugar, 1.5g protein
Make and share this Butternut Squash Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and de-seed your butternut squash. Slice squash in half.
- Cut it up into french fry shapes.
- Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Cover lightly with kosher salt.
- Place tray in your pre-heated oven and bake for 40 minutes or so, flipping halfway through baking process.
- Fries are done when they are starting to brown on the edges and get crispy.
- Serve with ketchup or syrup if desired.