1/5 Photos of Butternut Squash Fries
5oz.fries= 65 calories, 0g fat, 6mg sodium, 16.5 carbs, 4g fiber, 3g sugar, 1.5g protein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Peel and de-seed your butternut squash. Slice squash in half.
- 3Cut it up into french fry shapes.
- 4Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Cover lightly with kosher salt.
- 5Place tray in your pre-heated oven and bake for 40 minutes or so, flipping halfway through baking process.
- 6Fries are done when they are starting to brown on the edges and get crispy.
- 7Serve with ketchup or syrup if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash Fries
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g