Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great dairy-free dip for parties and BBQ's but is also great as a butter alternative on sandwiches.
- Wash the Zucchini, but leave it whole.
- Cook in a pan of simmering water until very soft - about 20 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the butter beans. Top and tail the Zucchini, squeeze most of the water out of it and chop roughly.
- Put all ingredients into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Leave for flavours to blend for at least 30 minutes, then serve with dippers such as breadsticks or carrot sticks.