Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Moosewood LowFat.
Make and share this Bulgur With Savory Greens recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for about 8 minutes, until the onions are translucent.
- Add the greens and lemon juice, cover and cook until the greens have just wilted.
- Stir in bulgur and salt.
- Add water, cover, and cook on med-low for about 15 minutes until the bulgur is tender and most of the water has been absorbed.
- Sprinkle with pepper and add more lemon juice to taste.
- VARIATION: add 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas just before serving.