Fancy enough for company, easy enough for everyday. Can even be made ahead! Really impress them! Make them with a FLARE! You can even do these outside on the GRILL! Yummy with fresh Texas Peaches! Created by me from a much more complicated recipe found in a French cookbook.
- Drain peach halves and pat dry a little bit with a paper towel.
- Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon together.
- Turn peach halves in flour mixture and spray with butter flavored cooking spray to moisten flour.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to cook.
- Just before serving broil in oven just until crisp looking. About 3-4 minutes when about 3" under preheated broiler.
- For FLARE! pour a little bourbon or brandy over the top AFTER they are plated. Ignite the alcohol CAREFULLY - impressive!