This is one of Christina Pirello's recipes! Crisp and light!
Make and share this Broccoli With Artichoke Hearts recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a small amount of water to boil and steam flowerets until bright green and crisp-tender,about 5 minutes.
- Plunge into cold water to stop cooking, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add hot peppers and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and cook about 3 minutes, remove from heat and stir in broccoli and lemon juice.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve immediately.