1/3 Photos of Broccoli With Artichoke Hearts
This is one of Christina Pirello's recipes! Crisp and light!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a small amount of water to boil and steam flowerets until bright green and crisp-tender,about 5 minutes.
- 2Plunge into cold water to stop cooking, drain and set aside.
- 3Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add hot peppers and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- 5Stir in artichoke hearts and cook about 3 minutes, remove from heat and stir in broccoli and lemon juice.
- 6Transfer to serving bowl and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Artichoke Hearts
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g