1/1 Photo of Broccoli and Bell Peppers
Quiet Man's Note:
This is a great healthy side dish for most meats and main dishes. Presentation is great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For sauce, in a small bowl stir together soy sauce, lemon juice and sesame oil.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Place a steamer basket in a 12 inch skillet.
- 4Add enough water to come just below bottom of basket and bring to a boil.
- 5Place broccoli in steamer basket and reduce heat to medium low.
- 6Cover and steam for 4 minutes.
- 7Add sweet peppers.
- 8cover and steam for 3 to 4 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 9Transfer vegetables to a serving bowl.
- 10Drizzle sauce over vegetables and toss gently to coat.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 264.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g