This is a great healthy side dish for most meats and main dishes. Presentation is great.
Make and share this Broccoli and Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- For sauce, in a small bowl stir together soy sauce, lemon juice and sesame oil.
- Set aside.
- Place a steamer basket in a 12 inch skillet.
- Add enough water to come just below bottom of basket and bring to a boil.
- Place broccoli in steamer basket and reduce heat to medium low.
- Cover and steam for 4 minutes.
- Add sweet peppers.
- cover and steam for 3 to 4 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Transfer vegetables to a serving bowl.
- Drizzle sauce over vegetables and toss gently to coat.