A stick to your ribs breakfast but with no fat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil and then cover.
- 3Reduce the heat, and cook for 40 minutes.
- 4Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- 5Serve with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup if you like.
- 6(This may also be made in a slow cooker overnight. Combine all of the. ingredients and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Rice
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 8.5 g