Healthy vegan breakfast squares. Recipe was found on vegan-food.net
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F/180°C
- 2Prepare 8 x 8 inch (20 x 20 cm) square pan with cooking spray or oil.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix oatmeal, brown sugar, cinnamon, and shredded or chopped apple. Add rice milk and vanilla, mix thoroughly. Stir in raisins.
- 4Transfer mixture to prepared pan, spread and pat into pan.
- 5Bake at 350F/180C degrees for approximately 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cut into squares in the pan, cool.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Cinnamon and Apple Squares
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: