Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Healthy vegan breakfast squares. Recipe was found on vegan-food.net
Make and share this Breakfast Cinnamon and Apple Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F/180°C
- Prepare 8 x 8 inch (20 x 20 cm) square pan with cooking spray or oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix oatmeal, brown sugar, cinnamon, and shredded or chopped apple. Add rice milk and vanilla, mix thoroughly. Stir in raisins.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan, spread and pat into pan.
- Bake at 350F/180C degrees for approximately 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cut into squares in the pan, cool.