1 hr 10 mins
Netgirl's Healthy Cookbook's Note:
This bread is very easy to make since you just stir and bake. It is especially tasty toasted. I adapted it from The Peaceful Palate, a vegan cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Spray a 5x9-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray (I also line it with parchment paper).
- 3Mix soy milk and vinegar and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, mix the flours, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Add the soy milk mixture, molasses, and raisins.
- 6Stir just enough to combine.
- 7Bake for 1 hour.
- 8Remove from pan and cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread, No-Knead Brown
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 17
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 233.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g