1/1 Photo of Bread Machine Hamburger Buns
1 hr 30 mins
Shelly K's Note:
I FINALLY figured out how to get the PERFECT hamburger bun! This is tweaked from a few other recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients according to bread machine instructions and set on dough cycle.
- 2When complete, shape into balls and flatten to about 3/4 inch thick.
- 3Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet (or use a silicone mat and skip the grease).
- 4Cover with a damp towel and place in a warm place to rise for about an hour.
- 5Optional: Once they have risen, brush tops with melted butter/margarine or egg wash (1 egg white and 1 tablespoon water).
- 6*important* Place them in a COLD oven. Set to 300 degrees. When the oven indicates that it's up to temperature, turn the oven up to 400 degrees. Set the timer for 15 min and watch closely. It's done in about 10 min in my oven. The buns should be JUST set.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Hamburger Buns
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 450.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g