Adapted from sparkpeople.com who reprinted with permission from How it all Vegan! I'm not sure about pancakes with no egg, but I plan on trying this as soon as my bananas get ripe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, sift the flour and baking powder together.
- 2In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork and add 1/4 cup of the milk, mixing together until there are no lumps. Add the banana mixture, sugar or honey, and remaining soy milk to the dry mix and stir together until "just mixed.".
- 3Portion out about 3/4 to 1 cup of batter onto a hot non-stick pan or a lightly oiled frying pan and cover with a lid. Let sit on medium heat until the center starts to bubble and become sturdy. Flip pancake over and cook other side until golden brown. Repeat process until all the batter is gone.
- 4Garnish with fresh fruit and maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brainless Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.1
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g