I had lost this recipe ages ago, and finally found it! This is an awsome jam worthy of gift giving.
Make and share this Blushing Peach Jam recipe from Food.com.
- To peeled, pitted, and crushed peaches add 2 T.lemon juice.
- Let stand while preparing raspberries.
- Crush raspberries and add remaining 2 T. lemon juice.
- Combine peaches and raspberries with sugar in a heavy kettle.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add pectin.
- Stir well and skim off foam.
- Add the almond extract and stir well again.
- Pour into clean, hot, sterile jars.
- Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet sea level.