1/4 Photos of Blushing Peach Jam
I had lost this recipe ages ago, and finally found it! This is an awsome jam worthy of gift giving.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1To peeled, pitted, and crushed peaches add 2 T.lemon juice.
- 2Let stand while preparing raspberries.
- 3Crush raspberries and add remaining 2 T. lemon juice.
- 4Combine peaches and raspberries with sugar in a heavy kettle.
- 5Mix well and bring to a boil.
- 6Boil hard for 1 minute.
- 7Remove from heat and add pectin.
- 8Stir well and skim off foam.
- 9Add the almond extract and stir well again.
- 10Pour into clean, hot, sterile jars.
- 11Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet sea level.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blushing Peach Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 209.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 205.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g