Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
If you like Bloody Mary's, you will love this soup. Great use for those fresh tomatoes during the hot weather months!! Note: cook time is actually chill time.
- Place tomatoes, garlic, onion, green pepper and pepper sauce in blender.
- Blend to a smooth paste then gradually blend in tomato juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
- Just before stirring, stir in vodka.
- Serve over ice in large goblets.
- Place a celery stick into each serving.