1/1 Photo of Blood Orange, Plum and Grape Juice
Diann is Cooking's Note:
Of course, you can use regular oranges, too. But the color adds a remarkable appeal. You want to keep the pulp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the orange (leave some zest), chop and remove any seeds.
- 2De-stem the grapes (I used white).
- 3Chop and core the plum. Keep or remove the skin, depending on preference.
- 4Blenderize all items with just a little water.
- 5Add selzer water or regular water if you wish, to bring beverage to desired thickness. Stir gently with a spoon.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blood Orange, Plum and Grape Juice
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g