1/5 Photos of Blanched Vegetables Back to Basic's
So simple and very quick to blanch Asparagus, Broccoli, to Cauliflower. Do this prep for an quick put together meal when dinner are ready to eat. Season how you taste buds would enjoy! No mushy veggies here, just crisp vibrate ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim vegetables by removing tough skin and chopping into bite size pieces.
- 2Keep stem separate form tender heads.
- 3In a large pot of salted boiling water add the thick stems for 1 minute then add the more tender tops of the vegetable and cook for 1 minutes. Remove and add to water bath to chill and stop the cooking.
- 4Save for when you want to get the meal finalized. Or add right to a pan with butter, oil, garlic, nuts what suits your fancy stir fry for 1-2 minutes, seasoning with seasoned salt and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blanched Vegetables Back to Basic's
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g