Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very nice alternative to those rich desserts. This is elegant and also good for you!
Make and share this Blackberry Soup With Peaches recipe from Food.com.
- Set aside 1 cup blackberries for sprinkling on the finished soup.
- Place remaining berries and water in nonreactive 4 qt saucepan.
- Cover, bring to a simmer over medium heat, cook 5 minutes.
- Place sieve over a bowl and press the berries to remove the seeds.
- Stir in 3 T sugar until dissolved, more if you like it sweeter.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Toss the peach slices with the remaining sugar.
- Ladle soup into 4 soup plates.
- Arrange peach slices in the soup.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.