1 hr 7 mins
A very nice alternative to those rich desserts. This is elegant and also good for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside 1 cup blackberries for sprinkling on the finished soup.
- 2Place remaining berries and water in nonreactive 4 qt saucepan.
- 3Cover, bring to a simmer over medium heat, cook 5 minutes.
- 4Place sieve over a bowl and press the berries to remove the seeds.
- 5Stir in 3 T sugar until dissolved, more if you like it sweeter.
- 6Chill for 1 hour.
- 7Toss the peach slices with the remaining sugar.
- 8Ladle soup into 4 soup plates.
- 9Arrange peach slices in the soup.
- 10Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Soup With Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g