Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Is it soup or chili or a hybrid? Putting it here for safe keeping. Posted by Ruth Knol in a community type of cookbook that I bought at a book sale.
- 1 (19 ounce) can black bean soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with garlic and onion, reserve liquid
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- sour cream (optional)
- Heat everthing up in a large saucepan except for the sour cream.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to medium.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream if desired.