Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I saw an open bag of tortilla chips last night and was instantly starving for some salsa. Being at a loss of ingredients, I improvised. My boyfriend discovered that this also makes an amazing vegetarian burrito when thrown on a flour tortilla with some cheese and sour cream. Everything is pretty much just a guideline. Add or remove whatever you like.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix to combine.
- Let it sit for a while if you like, it's completely not necessary.
- I know I couldn't let it sit.
- To make into a burrito: Layer salsa, cheese, and Tabasco (if you're like the boy) on flour tortilla.
- Microwave 45 seconds.
- Top with sour cream and serve.