Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When we want a quick vegetarian dish in our house, we usually make this. I like to eat this with basmati rice (always my preferred rice), and a cucumber and mint raita.
- Drain the liquid from the beet root completely.
- Heat a frying pan until hot and add the oil, add the onions, chili pepper and tumeric powder and fry until soft.
- Add the beet root, and continue to stir. Season with salt and black pepper according to your taste.
- Keep frying until the onion turn a red color from the beet root. You want the beet root to be somewhat dry.
- You may adjust the amount of spice according to your preference.