1/6 Photos of Bean Stuffed Potatoes
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
These potatoes are spicy, full of flavour and also quite good for you as they are packed with proteins. If you feel like indulging a bit, add some sour cream on top or some shredded cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash potatoes (do not peel). Prick several times with a fork.
- 2Bake in the pre heated oven at 180°C/375°F for 45-60 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- 3Let cool a bit. Cut off a slice of the long side of the potatoes. Scrape out flesh, leaving a potato boat, which you can then fill.
- 4Combine beans, 1 tbs of the bean liquid, oil and spices in a bowl. Add potato flesh (including the slices you cut off). Mash.
- 5Fill the chunky bean mash into the potato skins. Top with cheese if desired.
- 6Return to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 7Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top if you like.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean Stuffed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (987 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 220.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g