Missy Wombat's Note:
Use as many onions as you like for this. The ingredient list is only a guide as to how much wasabi you should use.
My Private Note
- 1Slice or dice the amount of onions that you would normally use for the meal you are preparing.
- 2Heat some oil in a skillet, fry pan or on the barbeque, or just heat the pan (preferred method).
- 3Throw in the onions, add a teaspoon of Hot Wasabi paste per cup of onion.
- 4Stir the paste into the onions while they are cooking.
- 5Eventually the paste will disappear and cook the onions until they are at the point where you like them.
- 6Serve with whatever you like.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Wasabi Onions
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g