Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Light and refreshing, this recipe is a great way to enjoy your summer evening.
Make and share this Basil Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a simmer over medium heat.
- Cook, without stirring, until sugar dissolves and becomes syrupy (about 5 minutes.)
- Remove from heat, add the basil, and let cool to room temperature
- Strain the syrup to get all chunks out. Discard chunks.
- Pour 2-3 teaspoons of syrup into 8 8-ounce glasses, then fill with ice and lemonade.
- Garnish with a sprig of basil and serve.
- Syrup can keep in fridge for up to two weeks.