Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A lovely dish to accompany any grilled meat. Goes very well with Barbecued Greek Lamb.
Make and share this Barbecued Spring Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Cut eggplants and peppers into 2 cm pieces.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and add a little salt to taste.
- Toss together so vegetables are coated.
- Preheat BBQ plate on medium-high heat.
- Add the vegetables and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring and tossing every minute or so until vegetables are done.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve warm or room temperature.