This came from a vegan website.
Make and share this Barbecue Baked Lentils recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine water, lentils, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Drain lentils in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid.
- Combine lentils and diced onion in an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, reserved cooking liquid, ketchup, and the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the ketchup mixture over the lentil mixture, stirring to combine.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.