Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
not the ice cream!!!! its just the opposite - a tangy twist to eating bananas
Make and share this Banana Split recipe from Food.com.
- slice the banana lengthwise.
- sprinkle the salt and pepper on one side.
- squeeze some lime or lemon juice over it.
- close with the other slice and eat.
- if available you can also add chaat masala.
- red chilli powder gives it a spicy taste.
This sure was different, but really good! I'm glad I tried it. Thanks! Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC tag game.