1/1 Photo of Banana Nut French Toast
Viki Anderson's Note:
This was almost sinful tasting, too good for breakfast. Almost dessert, bananas caramelizing on the griddle make this breakfast absolutely scrumptious. Egg-less, non-dairy, vegan, vegetarian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In blender mix: banana, rice milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and syrup.
- 2Pour into small flat container to dredge bread.
- 3Coat bread on both sides and cook on griddle that has been oiled lightly.
- 4Served warm with your favorite nut toppings and a little more maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Nut French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.0
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 555.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: