Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from vegweb.com and it got rave reviews over there! It sounds like a frozen treat without the guilt of ice cream! Haven't made it yet, but I plan on it at some point soon. You can decide the amounts for the ingredients, which is why they're not listed specifically.
- 2 very ripe bananas (cut up and frozen)
- maple syrup (to taste)
- lime juice (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons soymilk
- This recipe is best if the bananas are VERY ripe before they are cut up. Mostly brown peel is best. Cut them up and freeze them in baggies.
- Place the frozen bananas in a food processor and blend until smooth. You will need to add a little soy milk to help it along.
- Add maple syrup and lime juice to taste, depending on how sweet the bananas are.
- This is eaten best right away. If you re-freeze this it will become hard and icy, but still good.