This is from vegweb.com and it got rave reviews over there! It sounds like a frozen treat without the guilt of ice cream! Haven't made it yet, but I plan on it at some point soon. You can decide the amounts for the ingredients, which is why they're not listed specifically.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1This recipe is best if the bananas are VERY ripe before they are cut up. Mostly brown peel is best. Cut them up and freeze them in baggies.
- 2Place the frozen bananas in a food processor and blend until smooth. You will need to add a little soy milk to help it along.
- 3Add maple syrup and lime juice to taste, depending on how sweet the bananas are.
- 4This is eaten best right away. If you re-freeze this it will become hard and icy, but still good.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana "ice Cream" Vegan
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g