1/1 Photo of Baked Sweet Potato With Topping
1 hr 5 mins
The Toledo Blade credits ARA Content for this recipe. I don't know who they are, and I haven't made this recipe, but it sounds good and is different than anything else on Recipezaar. Recipe may be doubled.
My Private Note
sweet p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Foil line baking sheet.
- 2Prick potato with fork. Place on baking sheet and bake one hour or until very tender.
- 3Split sweet potato and top with remaining ingredients.
- 4NOTE: Potato may be microwaved instead. Try eight minutes, rotating potato after four for even cooking.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sweet Potato With Topping
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.4
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g