Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe online a while back, & opted to make it for Thanksgiving instead of the usual cranberry sauce (that no one ever ate). They were a big hit, & I've been making them ever since. You don't have to wait for Thanksgiving to make them, though.
- Place sliced apples in a large mixing bowl & gently mix all the ingredients together.
- Lightly grease a 1-1/2 to 2 quart casserole dish w/ cooking spray.
- Place apple mixture in casserole dish & bake, covered, for 45-50 minutes at 350*F.
- Stir every 15 minutes or so.
- Once apples are soft, cook for another few minutes to allow the cinnamon sauce to thicken.
- Serve warm.