1/1 Photo of Baked Apples and Bananas
This is great served over oatmeal, french toast or waffles if you don't want to eat it plain. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine apples and bananas and put into a shallow baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients except vanilla in a saucepan and boil until sugar is dissolved.
- 5Remove from heat, add vanilla, and pour over bananas and apples.
- 6Bake in 450 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until juices are bubbling.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apples and Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 60.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g