This is super easy, can be frozen for later use, and last forever in the fridge (if you don't eat it all the first day like we do!) Try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) cans whole canned tomatoes, undrained
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans roasted diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 (4 ounce) can roasted diced jalapenos, undrained
- 2 small limes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1In blender, add 2 cans whole tomatoes, cilantro, green chilies, jalapeños, salt, and garlic powder. Blend for about 20-30 seconds until mixed well and tomatoes are pureed just a bit.
- 2Pour into large bowl and add onion and diced tomatoes.
- 3Squeeze the juice from the limes into the salsa.
- 4Stir everything together and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic Restaurant-Style Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 247.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g