Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Aunt Edna's pickles always turn out right, and are delicious! Several in the family could eat a whole jar or more if you let us! Eat in a minimum one week, though more than two weeks is recommended.
- How many cucumbers? Who knows. Obviously lots.
- Wash cukes and rub off spines.
- Arrange in sterilized jars, add dill, garlic, and a few sliced carrots, if using.
- Bring water, vinegar, salt, and sugar to a boil and pour into jars.
- Seal jars (by hand) then immerse jars in hot water bath for a few minutes to seal.