Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Adapted from Vegetarian Times magazine (April/98). This is vegan and yummy!
Make and share this Asian Ginger Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients except cornstarch and water.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Using a slotted spoon, discard garlic and ginger.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and stir into sauce.
- Simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to small bowl, cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.