1/1 Photo of Asian Ginger Dressing
Adapted from Vegetarian Times magazine (April/98). This is vegan and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients except cornstarch and water.
- 2Bring to a simmer.
- 3Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Using a slotted spoon, discard garlic and ginger.
- 6Dissolve cornstarch in water and stir into sauce.
- 7Simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens slightly, about 2 minutes.
- 8Transfer to small bowl, cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Ginger Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2046.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g