1/3 Photos of Apricot Lemon Marmalade
Got this in a neat cookbook from Vegemite in a swap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove and reserve seeds from unpeeled quartered orange and lemon.
- 2Put seeds and 2 tablespoons of water in small bowl. Cover and set aside.
- 3Blend or process chopped orange, lemons and apricots, in batches, until finely chopped.
- 4Combine fruit mixture with the extra water in large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 45 minutes.
- 6Transfer mixture to large heatproof bowl; cover.
- 7Stand fruit mixture and seed mixture, separately, overnight.
- 8Drain seeds over small bowl; reserve liquid and discard seeds.
- 9Measure fruit mixture and allow 1 cup sugar to each cup of fruit mixture.
- 10Return fruit mixture with reserved seed liquid to pan; bring to a boil.
- 11Add sugar and stir over heat, without boiling, until sugar dissolves.
- 12Boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes or until marmalade jells when tested.
- 13Stand 5 minutes.
- 14Pour hot marmalade into hot sterilised jars, seal while hot.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Lemon Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1089.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 281.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 276.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g