Got this in a neat cookbook from Vegemite in a swap.
Make and share this Apricot Lemon Marmalade recipe from Food.com.
- Remove and reserve seeds from unpeeled quartered orange and lemon.
- Put seeds and 2 tablespoons of water in small bowl. Cover and set aside.
- Blend or process chopped orange, lemons and apricots, in batches, until finely chopped.
- Combine fruit mixture with the extra water in large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 45 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to large heatproof bowl; cover.
- Stand fruit mixture and seed mixture, separately, overnight.
- Drain seeds over small bowl; reserve liquid and discard seeds.
- Measure fruit mixture and allow 1 cup sugar to each cup of fruit mixture.
- Return fruit mixture with reserved seed liquid to pan; bring to a boil.
- Add sugar and stir over heat, without boiling, until sugar dissolves.
- Boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes or until marmalade jells when tested.
- Stand 5 minutes.
- Pour hot marmalade into hot sterilised jars, seal while hot.